Water is essential to life. It is one of the most common substances on Earth yet in some places it is more valuable than gold and can be a catalyst for deadly conflict. And still we take it for granted, waste it and pollute it. Water is even more amazing than you think:
- The 8,946,128,100,000,000,000 (quintillion) cubic feet of water on Earth translates to around 800 trillion Olympic-sized pools.
- If you spread all that water uniformly across Earth’s surface, it would be over 12,000 feet deep!
- Nearly all of it, 97%, is salty with another 2% frozen as polar ice. This means that just 1% is available for consumption and agricultural use.
- Water molecules have a propensity to “stick” together and exhibits extraordinary surface tension. Our bodies use this in our blood circulation to help overcome gravity.
- The adhesiveness of water molecules is also why water is a liquid rather than a gas at normal temperatures. Similar molecules like ammonia (NH3) and hydrogen sulphide (H2S) are gases at 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After hydrogen (H2), water is the single most common molecule in the universe.
- 75% of our brains and 75% of the volume of trees are comprised of water.
- Each individual in the U.S. uses an average of 50 gallons of household water every day.
- Humans can survive around a month without food, but without water most would die within in a week.
- The Clear Genius® reusable water pitcher filter system reduces contaminants such as chlorine and heavy metals like mercury and cadmium.
What is Clear Genius®?
Clear Genius® is a revolutionary reusable water pitcher filter system that replaces current water pitcher replacement filter options by utilizing a two-piece reusable cartridge with replaceable Filter Pod® refills. The product conveniently fits directly into existing Brita®*, PUR®* or Clear Genius® water pitchers.
Interested in trying out an innovative product that provides a far more environmentally friendly solution for consumers? For more information, feel free to visit us at Clear-Genius.com.